diabetestalk.net

Keppra Lactic Acidosis

Share on facebook

Lactic Acidosis Linked To Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Symptoms

Lactic Acidosis linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Symptoms Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) or Fibromyalgia symptoms can be due to various reasons. It is identified that lactic acidosis can be a one of the factor and also there is a link between both. Many researches are going on to understand more about the causes and treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic conditions. Understanding the link between lactic acidosis and CFS or Fibromyalgia can be very helpful in finding out the association of this condition with that of other problems in the body. In simple terms it is said that, when lactate builds up in the body that condition is called as lactic acidosis. This can result to a situation where the body will have low pH. During this body will have excessive amount of acid affecting the normal metabolism of the body. It is identified that this can be responsible for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia Symptoms. Or in other situations, lactic acidosis can also be due to the effect of chronic conditions, poisoning, fatigue, overdoses, medication etc. Though these are the causes for lactic acidosis to occur, there are also other symptoms seen such as vomiting, irrita Continue reading >>

Share on facebook

Popular Questions

  1. [deleted]

    Look, I like steaks. I like bacon. I can enjoy a burger.
    But I fucking like chicken. I like chicken BREASTS. And I like beef jerky, which is a miracle if you can find it with fewer than 7g of carbs or more but I digress.
    According to my scale, I have 111 or so pounds of lean body mass, but it seems like I'm incapable of eating fewer than 130g of protein every day. I mean hell, even on days when 80%+ of my calories come from fat, I've eaten too many grams of protein.
    I can't just eat butter and coconut oil. I put butter in my chicken broth, even though imo that ruins the taste.
    How the hell am I supposed to lower my protein and eat more fat in a way that isn't 100% gag worthy?
    Edit:
    Why are you so concerned about eating too much protein? How much is 'too much' protein?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq#wiki_protein_and_the_ketogenic_diet

  2. B1GJV

    Are you still losing weight? 130g might not be TOO much, but on the high side. I struggle to get enough protein some days and I love my meat.... 130g of protein is about 400g of chicken! nearly a pound of chicken? that's a lot of chicken.

  3. B1GJV

    Yip! there's about 950kcal in 400g of chicken, if that's 20% then the other 80% = 3800kcal, which is a total of 4750 calories!!!!!
    OP, are you sure you have your macros correct? anyway, 130g of protein is 1.2g per lbs of LBM, so if that's what you're eating I wouldn't worry,

  4. -> Continue reading
read more close

Related Articles

More in ketosis